Skip to main content
Patch #2 - PC Gamepass/Epic/Xbox One, X|S - 16th Dec 2022
Fixes and Optimizations:
- Added shader compilation fix on the PC Gamepass to match quality across platforms.
- Improved performance across Xbox platforms, including a fix to frame pacing and stuttering on Xbox One
- Added additional protection to save data to prevent quitting, dying or reloading at the moment an objective completes from corrupting saves.
- Fixed Hunter Forums for Blim City failing to unlock for Downtown areas after visiting the High On Life Store.
- Fixed enemies from attacking the player when they are disguised in Goop Armor when checkpoint is rebooted.
- Fixed issue of collecting all Trading Cards not granting the "Playing Card to Get Achievement".
- General crash and progress blocker fixes including:
- Fixed not being able to warp in the Highway Bridge.
- Fixed interact prompts disappearing or not triggering on OLE'WET Grundy, Keycard in Clugg's Office, the Good Salesman.
- Fixed enemies not respawning in Coliseum upon reloading the checkpoint in Douglas Mission.
- Fixed issue where guns were missing from inventory after reloading checkpoint during Nipulon Mission
- Fixed issue where players were getting stick outside the Douglas Boss Arena.
- Player can now return home from the Slums if they unexpectedly respawned outside of the base.
- Fixed Krubis disappearing during the Boss Battle after getting glob shotted and stabbed.
- Fixed issue of Angela Skrendel disappearing if player dies and respawns during combat near Cloning Vats.
- Fixed issue of not being able to resume gameplay from the pause menu after disconnecting and reconnecting the controller.
- Fixed disembodied player arms preventing players from being able to exit the house after completing the Final Mission.
- Fixed players unable to back out of the Credits with Keyboard and Mouse.
- Fixed potential crash upon returning to the house via Slums tunnel during the Blim City Invasion.
- Locked the door so player can no longer leave the house while it warps away during the Blim City Invasion.
Content and Updates
- Added movement key rebinding for Keyboard for righties and lefties.
- General collision pass throughout to help prevent the player from getting stuck or falling off the map in Blim City, Zephyr Paradise, Nipulon's Lounge and Dreg Town.
- General navigation pass to prevent enemies from leaving the playspace or clipping through objects.
- General audio balancing and spatialization pass across SFX, Music and Dialogue.
- Improved visuals on projectiles for the Kenny Bounceflector Mod.